Translate

Sunday, November 23, 2014

Grey's Anatomy- Final's Week

Finals week is rapidly approaching and I am NOT excited about it. I mean honestly who is excited for final's week. I am, however, super excited for Christmas break. While I was diligently procrastinating studying I decided to watch Grey's Anatomy. There's an episode where the intern doctor's begin studying for the Board's. I couldn't help but relate to the episode on some level. Here's a clip...
  
After I watched this episode I realized that there are so many quotes from Grey's Anatomy that could apply to Finals week. Hopefully you fellow college students can receive some humor from this post!
This one is seriously my life right now. I am trying desperately to get through a day at a time.
If you aren't scared about finals week then I might hate you a little bit. 
Anyone else want to punch the people in class who act like they don't have a care in the world?
60% of the time I have no clue what I'm doing.
Sleep doesn't exist in my life right now because I can't stop freaking out.
I mean... I'm starting to feel like a crazy person. It probably has something to do with the lack of sleep.

So, for all of you fellow college students who are also approaching finals week, I wish you good luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment