Translate

Wednesday, November 19, 2014

My Go To Netflix Shows



Netflix has become a huge part of people's lives. It has definitely made being lazy much easier for myself. I LOVE Netflix. The only downside that could possibly be argued, is that there is an overwhelming amount on Netflix. I constantly find myself trying to figure out what I'm going to watch next. I thought I would make life a little easier for you guys and post my go to shows that I love. Also I am very well aware that half of these shows are teen dramas but I don't care... They are very addicting!

Grey's Anatomy

Gilmore Girls

How I Met Your Mother

The Office

That 70's Show

Vampire Diaries

Reign

Criminal Minds

Supernatural

Once Upon a Time

One Tree Hill

Gossip Girl

Parks and Recreation

I'm always looking for new shows to watch. What are your favorite shows on Netflix? I would love to have some fun new shows to watch!


No comments:

Post a Comment