Translate

Tuesday, November 4, 2014

Friends is Coming

Image pulled from Buzzfeed

All ten seasons of Friends will be streaming on Netflix beginning January 1st, 2015. I am SO excited. 
https://popgoescultureblog.wordpress.com/2014/10/15/friends-will-be-there-for-you-on-netflix/

Netflix has always been a show that is close to my heart. When I was younger I remember my whole family gathering around the TV to watch Friends. Not only am I excited because of nostalgic reasons but this show, in my opinion, is fantastic.
Google Images

Emily Orley from Buzzfeed posted an article with the details of the Netflix announcement. She writes, "Netflix announced on Wednesday that the entire Friends series will be available for streaming starting Jan. 1, 2015. That means for the first time ever on a streaming site, you can watch all 10 seasons, all 236 episodes of Friends, whenever your heart desires." 

The article also has a wonderful video of the Remembrandts performing "I'll Be There For You." The video also features Gunther. If you are a fan of Friends I encourage you to go to the article and watch the video.

If you love Friends you may love these quizzes Buzzfeed has to test your knowledge on Friends:
How well do you know Monica's Apartment?
Which Friends character are you?
Which Friends character said it?
How big of a Friends fan are you really?


No comments:

Post a Comment