Translate

Saturday, October 25, 2014

My Best Friend Leslie Knope

Parks and Recreation is absolutely hilarious and if you hate it then I hate you. (not really but sort of) One of my very closest friends... We'll call her Laley Heavitt for privacy's sake ;). Is 100% Leslie Knope. This is especially true when it comes to how much she values friendships. She is also the most awkwardly hilarious person I know.

One thing that is so wonderful about Laley is HOW much she values friendship. I'm pretty sure she had a nervous breakdown when I got married because she was worried we wouldn't be as close anymore. Laley gives so much in friendships and drops everything to be there for her friends.



She also says the most random things that are so confusingly hilarious you can't help but laugh.  

Laley is one of the most optimistic people I know. This is great because we balance each other out with my pessimistic personality! 


The below image and video perfectly describe Laley when she's angry.


Laley enjoys singing whenever she possibly can.
All in all Laley is the greatest and I consider myself lucky to have her as friend. 


No comments:

Post a Comment