Translate

Tuesday, October 14, 2014

How I Met Your Mother- Who is your Patrice?

I feel that How I Met Your Mother became so popular because of how relatable it is. It is definitely a more dramatic version of reality but still... Most people can relate. I was recently watching the episode where the character Patrice is first introduced and immediately I thought of someone in my life who definitely compares to Patrice.

Patrice is a character that is constantly annoying Robin no matter what.  I love the relationship between Robin and Patrice because I feel that it shows how ridiculous it can look when you are annoyed by someone for no reason.  The person in my life that I think compares to Patrice is probably a wonderful person but I cannot stand them. This may be because at 22 I am already an incredibly grumpy person.

There have also been times in my life where I have felt like I was the "Patrice." It is definitely not a fun experience. Everything I did seemed to annoy this person. I felt as though even my name annoyed them.  So how does one stop annoying someone? I do not know. It probably has something to do with not trying so hard to stop annoying them.

Have you ever had a Patrice in your life? Have you ever felt like you were a Patrice to someone else? Let me know your experiences!

No comments:

Post a Comment